Vinnie Rossi L2I-SI SET MOSFET DHT

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE Integrated Amplifier - The Absolute Sound
At last years' CAF I did not stay in the Tidal room for long. While I was thee the exhibitor and I agreed the speakers were making great sound as usual, He was however trying to bend my ear about the amplification. Something about hybrid DHT/Mosfet. I was more interested in DACS. These days amplification is an embarrassment of riches. If you have the scrilla, they have the solution, But, you know there was just a certain ease to the sound. If you get a chance you might want to give them a listen. They are reasonably price ,have reasonable power and lots of options. You can add a DAC, Phono or both. I think they are monoblocks available which is probably what I heard.
if I were a critic I would definitely request a review sample. Tas may have damned it with feint praise.
Vinnie_Rossi_L2i-SE_Integrated_Amplifier.jpg

Reactions: NickMimi

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing