Viking Acoustics

ihmeyers

VIP/Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Palm Beach County, Florida
I'm looking at the website earlier today. Shamefully you can still give him as much of your hard earned as you'd like.

I found out today that the David screwed the WBF member I referred to. David took his money and he never got the Kabukis. That's terrible. I sincerely hope David never works in the industry again. Ther is no place for people of his moral character.

bazelio

Sep 26, 2016
California
I'm surprised to find out that after @djsina2 's thread fully exposed Viking Acoustics' fraudulent practices, people continued to send business his way. Nevertheless, hopefully it works out in the end for those who have again been taken advantage of by this individual.

Reactions: ihmeyers

ihmeyers

VIP/Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I'm surprised to find out that after @djsina2 's thread fully exposed Viking Acoustics' fraudulent practices, people continued to send business his way. Nevertheless, hopefully it works out in the end for those who have again been taken advantage of by this individual.

I did only because the speakers were trade-ins and I could buy through eBay and PayPal where I had protection. I also knew the WBF member that traded them in so I knew they were in good shape.

David offered me a steep discount right before I pulled the trigger IF I sent him a wire instead of going through PayPal. Your posts pointed out to me that he couldn't be trusted with money so I told him I either pay full price using PayPal goods and services or I would walk away. Even then I was convinced after many delays that I would get fleeced. Fortunately that did not happen, but I am pissed others were not as lucky.

loki1957

Sep 19, 2012
Santa Fe NM
I tried to do a deal with David as I really wanted the Kabubis. I thought we were friends. I sold my Tubemasters or I should day David sold my speakers on eBay without my knowledge. Long story short I was speaker less and out 4k.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Shame. In a moment of madness I considered the Odin Gottenberg.

djsina2

May 30, 2019
I tried to do a deal with David as I really wanted the Kabubis. I thought we were friends. I sold my Tubemasters or I should day David sold my speakers on eBay without my knowledge. Long story short I was speaker less and out 4k.
Sounds familiar! He is a true snake.

Reactions: jeff1225

ihmeyers

VIP/Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I can't believe that dirt bag is STILL doing business.

He has re-organized under a different name (Viking Audio) to steal more money from the unsuspecting audiophile: I still haven't gotten the cab;es he owes me and I'm sure I won't.

Last edited:

djsina2

May 30, 2019
I can't believe that dirt bag is STILL doing business.

He has re-organized under a different name (Viking Audio) to steal more money from the unsuspecting audiophile: I still haven't gotten the cab;es he owes me and I'm sure I won't.

That eBay account is nothing new. Says it was created 3 years ago. I’ve also never received my speakers he said he was shipping back to me in the spring. There’s so many people that have been burned by him it seems like we could have a group lawsuit or something?

loki1957

Sep 19, 2012
Santa Fe NM
He has no one to build anything. He's broke. That and those speakers surly aren't worth 22k.

loki1957

Sep 19, 2012
Santa Fe NM
I guess I should feel lucky that I was able to sell the
Tubemasters.

rspyder

VIP/Donor
May 3, 2021
I have moved on too. I was able to sell my Berlins (at a significant discount) and the buyer is very happy with them. He has custom low wattage SET monos and a pair of subs, which should work nicely with the Berlins. David's specs on the Berlins were clearly off. I consider myself lucky compared to others who lost even more money. My condolences.

My Stenheim Alumine 3 speakers have given me a far greater appreciation for the significant shortcomings of David's offerings.

I suspect there will be no phoenix rising from the Viking Acoustic ashes.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing