US school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I now exactly where I stand as a gun-owner, is it time to close this thread?

Read my post. Being a gun owner, or supporting 2nd amendment rights is not the issue per se. If indeed you subscribe to the Joe the Plumber doctrine, I rest my case.

On the lighter side of attempted murder with a handgun, a story in our local paper struck me funny yesterday. The headline could have read "Shots fired from Ford in an attempt to kill Chevy." It seems some 27 year old Billy Bob Bumpkin from Bedford had a beef with a Mexican man who goes by the name of Chevy. Billy Bob Bumpkin drove his Ford Ranger to Bloomington in order to find Chevy and deposit some lead in him. He found Chevy once and took some shots and missed. Chevy ran off and Billy Bob found him again and took more shots and missed again. Maybe that headline could have been "Ford misses Chevy" Anyway, the local cops caught Billy Bob and now he is in jail and is being held on attempted murder charges.

Just so you don't think I making this up: http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/news/local/bedford-man-facing-charge-of-conspiracy-to-commit-murder/article_bf4ac8d5-ab6a-5643-83fb-45fd1f485f45.html

Good morning, Gentlemen. In the best interests of this forum, this thread will now be closed. Please refrain from any further gun talk as it invariably turns political and creates conflict between WBF members and their viewpoints. Please allow me to remind the membership one of our rules located within the Terms of Service;

10. Posting topics involving politics, religion or firearms are not allowed and will be removed with appropriate warnings issued to the member. Repeated offenses can result in membership ban.

For more about our TOS, please refer to this link - http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?1207-Terms-Of-Service

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing