Trial by Media Season 1 Trailer -A Netflix Original

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
this docudrama was a fabulous watch. Six episodes all about an hour in length showing some of the most famous cases of all time and the effect the media had in the jury deliberations and verdicts

All 6 of these cases were well remembered by me but much of the back story told here was all new to me

I thought of all 6 episodes the 4th was by far the very best. It was lawyering to a degree I never thought possible as two unknown lawyers defended Richard Scrushy the founder of Health South

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
the first 4 episodes were IMO the best and 4 the best of them all

This was an excellent documentary to watch

Will give it a try.
Thanks for the recommendation

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Put it in my queue. Thanks Steve.

Hi Len

My wife and I liked the first 4 episodes best with 4 being the best of all and the epitome of lawyering.....IMHO as good as OJ's dream team

Episode 1 Murder of Scott Amedure and the Jenny Jones TV Show

Episode 2 The Subway Vigilante Bernhard Gooetz

Episode 3 Officers in Bronx Fire 41 Shots, And an Unarmed Man Is Killed trying to get "into" his home -also unbelievably good lawyering

Episode 4 : Richard Scrushy the Founder and CEO of Health South-this man could charm a snake

Episode 5 Woman goes into bar around the corner from her house to buy a package of cigarettes, stays and has a drink with a waitress she knew and when she finally got up to leave she was stopped and gang raped by 4 men for 2 hours on one of the pool tables with another 2 men looking on and doing nothing. The police were never called

Episode 6: The flamboyant ex (impeached) Governor of Illinois Pete Blogdonovich who tried to sell Barack Obama's senate seat

I'm sure most of us can remember these cases. Episode 2 was very intriguing because you really get to know Bernhard Goetz from his interrogations. Clearly in today's world he would be a card carrying member of Antifa

For my wife and I we watched it all in 2 nights.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing