Toy Story 3

markc2

May 12, 2010
TX
Well, we will be off to see this. Rotten Tomatoes consensus is quite cool, but regardless still looking forward to seeing this.

Mark

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
The reviews I have seen have been positive. As much as I hate the theater :), I may have to go and see this now....

rsbeck

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I was quite taken by surprise by the quality of this film. I was out of town with a few hours to kill so I went to the local movie theater and this was about to begin in 3D, so I thought I would give 3D a try. Well, I still don't care about 3D, but I really enjoyed this film. In fact, don't look at me funny, but I will confess that near the end, I found myself a little choked up. Yep -- a frikken cartoon and it got to me. Thumbs up from me.

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
Toy Story 3 will also be the first Blu-Ray with true 7.1 sound. All previous 7.1 soundtracks have been matrixed from 5.1 theatrical sources, according to reports I've read. Looking forward to this.

Lee

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Took the kids to this one and I liked it a lot, BUT it's a real tear jerker!! Kids liked it so much that they put it up there with Shrek 3 and almost as good as 'Despicable Me'-- which we all thought was a BLAST and the best film of the year.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing