Tiglon cables for TAD ME-1?

Ricco275

VIP/Donor
May 22, 2023
Paris France
Anyone has experience or advice on Tiglon speaker cables with TAD? I have been confirmed by Tiglon the TAD cables are made by them. I have a limited budget and looking for the best match. I need 4 metres and would like to stay within $6000. Thanks a lot for your advice.

Olivier59

Feb 22, 2023
Hello, yes I have TAD Cr1 Tx with 2 x Tiglon 2000 speakers cables, I used to 5xTiglon 2000 power cables, 2 for my Pilium Iasonas amp, 1 for my Pre Pilium Ares, 1 for my APL DAC and last one for my Taiko server all plug in the wonderful power conditioner Super Athena from Tsakiridis, a real bargain this products. I used to an XLR Tiglon 2000 between my DAC and Pre.
If you have a weak link in your system, the Tiglon cable will inform you!!!! They are really transparent and I love them for this because they are not colored at all. To much cables for me do compensations, Tiglon not. You should contact French distributor, Dominique Windeck, if you want a good deal. Company name is Woodlink, and is mail is
windeck.dominique@gmail.com.

Ricco275

VIP/Donor
May 22, 2023
Paris France
Hello, yes I have TAD Cr1 Tx with 2 x Tiglon 2000 speakers cables, I used to 5xTiglon 2000 power cables, 2 for my Pilium Iasonas amp, 1 for my Pre Pilium Ares, 1 for my APL DAC and last one for my Taiko server all plug in the wonderful power conditioner Super Athena from Tsakiridis, a real bargain this products. I used to an XLR Tiglon 2000 between my DAC and Pre.
If you have a weak link in your system, the Tiglon cable will inform you!!!! They are really transparent and I love them for this because they are not colored at all. To much cables for me do compensations, Tiglon not. You should contact French distributor, Dominique Windeck, if you want a good deal. Company name is Woodlink, and is mail is
windeck.dominique@gmail.com.
Thanks for the advice. I had already contacted Dominique. I’m pondering between Tiglon and Hemingway Indigo from François at AnaMighty.

Olivier59

Feb 22, 2023
Only the top of the line in Hemingway will be better than Tiglon, but price will be far away than Tiglon.
Funny that you contact Dominique. For me there is no discussion, or you buy top of the lines in Hemingway or you buy Tiglon, but buying cables that are more expensive than you speakers it’s stupid

Ricco275

VIP/Donor
May 22, 2023
Paris France
Only the top of the line in Hemingway will be better than Tiglon, but price will be far away than Tiglon.
Funny that you contact Dominique. For me there is no discussion, or you buy top of the lines in Hemingway or you buy Tiglon, but buying cables that are more expensive than you speakers it’s stupid
I can’t test Tiglon unfortunately and so far you are the only owner I could reach out. And no review on TAD branded tiglon cables either so it’s a bit of a blind call.

Olivier59

Feb 22, 2023
You can call Armando from Tecsart, maybe he can help you. He knows your speaker and TAD quite well

Reactions: Ricco275

Ricco275

VIP/Donor
May 22, 2023
Paris France
Just to report I went for Albedo Metamorphosis.
They are the mki. I got the demo from the UK distributor.
I come from basic tellurium II black, so it’s easy to feel the jump: more holographic, 3D, quieter, richer. Will do some proper listening sessions during the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_1638.jpeg
    IMG_1638.jpeg
    679.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    760 KB · Views: 8
  • 3A7EE590-7DC4-4C9B-B2AB-724A4F5B547E.jpeg
    3A7EE590-7DC4-4C9B-B2AB-724A4F5B547E.jpeg
    631.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Amir

Olivier59

Feb 22, 2023
Good to hear you are happy with those cables. Enjoy

Reactions: Ricco275

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing