Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
I want a box set of myself!

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
I want to be potted into an amorphous output transformer. The same music all the time is boring, especially funeral music.
zz

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
My wife will probably mis-file me on the record shelf!

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
someone on FB asked which song you want to represent you? I want "Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker!

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
I wouldn't want to clean this record with an ultrasonic machine.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I wonder what my wife would say if I chose Chuck Berry's My Ding-A-Ling? My kids would love it. LOL.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Not exactly what I had in mind when I thought of having my ashes hauled. Audiophile OC disorder has me wondering if they use the right ashes for the hole, or if a generic ashhole is all they give you.

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
It's only a matter of time before the dark side comes out with their version in digital format. It boils down to whether you want to be remembered as an analog wave form or as 1's and 0's. The latter would lend itself to a much smaller burial plot...or urn.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It's only a matter of time before the dark side comes out with their version in digital format. It boils down to whether you want to be remembered as an analog wave form or as 1's and 0's. The latter would lend itself to a much smaller burial plot...or urn.

or in the cloud :D

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..yeah Jack that's the ticket. On a cloud, harp in hand ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing