The Tres Amigos Ride Again-An Ongoing Saga----The Tres are Now Quattro Amigos

after a stroll in Central Park we were ready to catch our first show

Ain't Too Proud-The story of the Temptations as seen through the eyes of the group's founder Otis Williams. I was a huge fan of the Temptations . Of the original 5 only Otis is alive to this day and there have been a total of 27 Temptations in the group over the years.

This was a wonderful and well told story. Highly recommended

We left the theater and dined at a local sea food restaurant after which we saw what I felt to be the highlight of the entire trip......

Seeing Turandot at the Met. What an absolutely wonderful performance. I don't think I've ever seen such a majestic staging as this production. Then to hear the aria that was made famous by Pavarotti in the final act brought goose bumps and a huge ovation from the crowd

Beautiful voices but TBH I preferred the voice of Liu more so than that of Turandot

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing