The Invisible Man (2020) / Trailer

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Ra loves it when I go to the audio room and act all invisible. And then she hears the music...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
My brother and his wife went to see it recently.
He liked it; suspenseful and few times they had no clue what to expect and were surprised.
That sounds like Alfred Hitchcock's movie style. ...The Invisible Man.
And the main actress was good he said...Elisabeth Moss.

Very decent rating too ... 75 (MRQE).

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Imagine coming back as invisible and tormenting yr widow. Seems like limited horizons Lol. He was probably an audiophile.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw this too, I thought it was a remake of the Kevin Bacon movie. Totally different but good story line. I never expected the ending.

Recordsguy

Sep 6, 2015
It wasn't bad,but it wasn't great either but if nothing else is on the movie menu then check it out.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing