THE COUNSELOR - Official Trailer 2013

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This one looks very good and has 2 of my favorite lead actresses

Legendary filmmaker Ridley Scott and Pulitzer Prize winning author Cormac McCarthy (No Country for Old Men) have joined forces in the motion picture thriller THE COUNSELOR, starring Michael Fassbender, Penélope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, Javier Bardem, and Brad Pitt. McCarthy, making his screenwriting debut and Scott interweave the author's characteristic wit and dark humor with a nightmarish scenario, in which a respected lawyer's one-time dalliance with an illegal business deal spirals out of control.

Starring: Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz and Cameron Diaz
Director: Ridley Scott

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Well I don't know which movie will be considered the best of 2013 but I've got a pretty good idea which will be considered the worst....

Saw this with my wife this afternoon and thoroughly hated it. When Penelope Cruz can't provide a redeemable moment, you've almost defined a bomb. The story is bad, the acting wooden and the entire movie can be summed up with a single word "gratuitous". Avoid at all possible costs; even to delay an impending execution.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well I don't know which movie will be considered the best of 2013 but I've got a pretty good idea which will be considered the worst....

Saw this with my wife this afternoon and thoroughly hated it. When Penelope Cruz can't provide a redeemable moment, you've almost defined a bomb. The story is bad, the acting wooden and the entire movie can be summed up with a single word "gratuitous". Avoid at all possible costs; even to delay an impending execution.

It has an MRQE of 27. That's stinkola

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
always seems to be a red flag when 10 stars are on the same project. more about the paycheck.

didn't really dig Ridley Scott's last film either--he's on the decline.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing