The Best Franco Serblin Designed Loudspeaker?

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Can't really comment as I never had a chance to hear EA1 but EA2 was fantastic

RDSChicago

Nov 12, 2013
Sold my Extremas as my new place in Colorado with an open floor plan isn't suited for lots of equipment, so I replaced them with Dutch & Dutch 8Cs. They were amazing speakers (although I do love the D&D 8Cs), though, and should I get a hankering in the future to go back to traditional components, the Extremas would be near the top of my list. The one pair of passive speakers I kept are the Franco Serblin Accordos, due to their beauty, ease in moving around (vs. the 88 pound Extremas), and amazing sound quality.

J007B

Jul 25, 2020
Three month old pair of FS Accordo Essence. Amazing sound at a fantastic price point.

IMG_7750.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing