Price with selection:
$19,995.00

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY

Cyrus

Jun 15, 2018
@DeYoung Thank you. I agree. It's a truly special component.

Sa-dono

Dec 29, 2016
Did either of you try the PowerCell 12 UEF SE with the upgraded power cord? I would guess that anyone with the 12 and Blue outlets would find quite similar performance with the upgraded power cord and only using one component per duplex (6 max).

Your conditioners will be old hat in a year when the Orange outlets release. ;)

https://www.synergisticresearch.com/fuses/orange-fuse/

I'm glad I'm off the SR train.

Reactions: ZionPOWER

Cyrus

Jun 15, 2018
I did not evaluate the new SX and SRX power cables with my previous PowerCell.

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY
You sound like the proto-typical ex employee (if indeed you are truthful) who now wishes to slander and take down the company they (used?) to work for because you were "Fired" or did you (supposedly) leave because of your unswerving ethics? Unless you can substantiate you story further Its seems hard to understand your animosity towards SR. Alterior motives are hard to figure out,sometimes

ZionPOWER

Nov 24, 2019
Did either of you try the PowerCell 12 UEF SE with the upgraded power cord? I would guess that anyone with the 12 and Blue outlets would find quite similar performance with the upgraded power cord and only using one component per duplex (6 max).

Your conditioners will be old hat in a year when the Orange outlets release. ;)

https://www.synergisticresearch.com/fuses/orange-fuse/

I'm glad I'm off the SR train.

Lol.

ZionPOWER

Nov 24, 2019
You sound like the proto-typical ex employee (if indeed you are truthful) who now wishes to slander and take down the company the (used?) to work for because you were "Fired" or did you (supposedly) leave because of your unswerving ethics? Unless you can substantiate you story further Its seems hard to understand your animosity towards SR. Alterior motives are hard to figure out,sometimes
Do you know what Slander even means?

If I make my own opinion on any company I used work for, how is that slander? Especially if what I am saying is through my own experience...lol

I have no animosity towards SR other than their practices.

I can substantiate my story as much as you need within regards to an NDA. Ask what you will.

ZionPOWER

Nov 24, 2019
You sound like the proto-typical ex employee (if indeed you are truthful) who now wishes to slander and take down the company they (used?) to work for because you were "Fired" or did you (supposedly) leave because of your unswerving ethics? Unless you can substantiate you story further Its seems hard to understand your animosity towards SR. Alterior motives are hard to figure out,sometimes

Also, please clarify what you mean when you said, "take down the company". I know your type so I want this whole thing to be clear.

ZionPOWER

Nov 24, 2019
I follow Engineering Ethics.

Which is even why a Galileo Powercell 12 even exist today...

Additionally why I no longer work there.

Reactions: IanG-UK

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY
What exactly is you agenda? I'm curious if you will "spill the beans on SR" no matter the NDA.
Inquiring minds want to know!

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY
Frankly..I have no time for people with "grudges" so put up..or shut up!

ZionPOWER

Nov 24, 2019
What exactly is you agenda? I'm curious if you will "spill the beans on SR" no matter the NDA.
Inquiring minds want to know!

My agenda is to share my story. You can pull what you want from there.

I devoted my life to SR the day Ted asked me to help him, looked into my eyes, telling me he believes in me and can't believe what previous engineers have done to him. I believed in him...

After I saved his Galileo project, I was casted out, I knew too much; although they knew I would be bounded by the NDA I signed making it so people like you would discredit anything I have to say.

Do I have animosity? No. SR will fall on it's own sword.

I'm hurt and worried. As an practitioner of Engineering and a consumer of technology, I can't believe that SR has survived under such practices they adhere to.

Reactions: IanG-UK

ZionPOWER

Nov 24, 2019
Frankly..I have no time for people with "grudges" so put up..or shut up!

DeYoung, in the photos of the Galileo, ask yourself, "Why is there a Button missing and the needle to the Amp Meter isn't there?..".

It is there on all the units now...

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY
How convenient for you that you can fall back on some made up"NDA' to prevent the "truth" from finally puting the nail in SR's dishonest coffin.
Your a joke.

DeYoung

VIP/Donor
Feb 20, 2019
KY
Reactions: ZionPOWER

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
I just had SRX + Powercell SX on loan, I ordered this system. BUT I also learned that new cables from Sroll (small czech firm) the sound was better by class. I had 4x cables(Sroll Quantum, I call them Anaconda for reason) which cost about the same as one SRX cable on loan as well right after I order SRX+SX.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing