Super Bowl 2011

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
that's the cruelty of a single elimination tournament. viva march madness!

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I like the Pack out of the NFC too, hate to say it, but I think they're better than my Bears. Don't know why anyone would bet against the Pats overall though.

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
I like the Pack out of the NFC too, hate to say it, but I think they're better than my Bears. Don't know why anyone would bet against the Pats overall though.

Hi

I do believe it will be , again the Pats ... After it is all said and done .. Brady and Belichik are winning with no-names and for all practical purposes, rejects from other teams .. Right this minute I haven't seen a team that can outmatch them.. They come prepared, and seem to remember the loss to my beloved Giants ... They don't take any game for granted, they will beat the Jets
Now an outlandish question ..
Isn't Belichik the best coach in all (USA) sports? And hasn't he been that for the past 15 years .. Whose better? In any sports? for the past 15 years? Phil? Phil had MJ and Pipen, then Kobe and Shak , then Kobe and Gasol ... Belichik only had Brady as a superlative player and a few not bad-at-all but hardly superlatives ..

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Hi

I do believe it will be , again the Pats ... After it is all said and done .. Brady and Belichik are winning with no-names and for all practical purposes, rejects from other teams .. Right this minute I haven't seen a team that can outmatch them.. They come prepared, and seem to remember the loss to my beloved Giants ... They don't take any game for granted, they will beat the Jets
Now an outlandish question ..
Isn't Belichik the best coach in all (USA) sports? And hasn't he been that for the past 15 years .. Whose better? In any sports? for the past 15 years? Phil? Phil had MJ and Pipen, then Kobe and Shak , then Kobe and Gasol ... Belichik only had Brady as a superlative player and a few not bad-at-all but hardly superlatives ..

Don't think anyone has been better or more consistent. Only things I'd say are a) they're are always some superlative players located around Brady, usually on the lines (Wilfork still, Seymour until recently, et. al.), and that Belichik should have been kicked out of the league for the video/spying scandal -- just about any other coach would have been. It wasn't just one infraction, it was a regular practice. A central tenet of games is that you can't cheat.

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
Frantz, what an interesting and thought provoking observation.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing