SOUND BY SINGER Direct Is Here!

andrew singer

Sep 8, 2010
For the Record :Sound By Singer,ltd is alive and well .After having opposed the very idea of online High End Audio Business for many years while watching these entities grow and prosper it occurred to me
that SBS was on the wrong side of the argument and worse trying to hold back the future. The Audiophile community had spoken.On line was just fine!So,rather than **** and moan about online vendors taking advantage of me, the ultimate High End Audio brick and mortar dealer,I decided to turn the loss of our lease into a new beginning for:
SOUND BY SINGER DIRECT, a new approach to direct sales.
At Sound by Singer Direct,the material showroom will be replaced by the virtual showroom of the mind.
While We will introduce a shopping cart for some of our products,the Desiderata of sbs direct will be to do what we always have done consult, advise ,recommend and sell by telephone,email,and in person-Yes,we will finally have the time to make house calls .
where installation is needed we will put our customers together with seasoned installers who will deal directly with them or thru us depending on the customers preference.
So,check out WWW.SOUNDBYSINGER.COM where you will find a selected group of master craftsmen
Whose products we are proud to represent

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing