Sam ( Mullard 88 ) In Italy

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sam is in holiday in Italy,in Milan,and today visit me,it was a very pleasant day,with good listen on my 2 system,Montagna and Quad Corner ribbon and a good lunch,hello to Jack and Jadis,from Sam
Wayting for you also next time

Wow, what a great experience, for both of you meeting there. My daughter and wife were just in Italy last April. But I doubt they would be happy if I sent them to you. :D But I'm sure I would enjoy your place. I told my wife and daughter to visit Italy since originally they would stop at France and Switzerland only. They went to Florence (my wife's favorite - Domo), Rome, 2 more places I forgot and love the food there. Hopefully someday I can visit you too, Gian.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
You are welcome,
so you can listen Coralstone Diamond,i know you like Koetsu,and have a very good lunch or dinner

Regards

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
You are welcome,
so you can listen Coralstone Diamond,i know you like Koetsu,and have a very good lunch or dinner

Regards

That will be fantastic. Thanks.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing