Robin Williams RIP

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Quite a shock to me. Grew up with Mork and Mindy. Sad news.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
He will be greatly missed - Mrs. Doubtfire and especially Birdcage crack me up every time! And of course that piece on... golf! Great stuff, so sad...

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Truly one of the most spontaneous and funny comedians of our lifetime. A very good actor with the right material. He will be missed.

Garth

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Too bad a good entertainer why do people cut life short their is always so much more one can do.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
He will be missed. Somehow though I always thought there was something poignant in his behavior. Even his laugh sometime looked like a painful grin/. maybe I was reading too much into his facial expression? A great loss.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
That's sad to hear. May you RIP Mr. Williams and thanks for the laughs throughout the years. They were much appreciated.

Tom

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Sure is a sad day. He made so many people happy including myself. One of the few comedians to break into serious acting like his oscar winning role in Good Will Hunting.

Had no idea he had depression and drug problems. Somehow you look at his stage persona and assume the man is always happy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing