Review of Genesis 7.2c Loudspeakers

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
My thanks to WBF Forum member Andre Marc for a great review of the second smallest speaker in my range, the G7.2c "convertible" loudspeaker - the middle of the G7-series family.

Especially after Andre had reviewed the superb KEF LS50, I am particularly honored that he said:

I have had dozens of stand-mounted monitors come through my listening systems, but none have offered this much resolution, immaculate imaging, and precision as the G7c. Other speakers have been more forgiving, and matched the G7c for coherence, but none have allowed me to peer into to a recording as deeply.

He absolutely nails my objective when designing:

I can’t imagine listeners who prize uncolored and accurate reproduction of recordings, without listener fatigue, not be being taken by the G7c.

Please read the full review here - http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-l...or-loudspeakers/genesis-g7c-loudspeakers.html

Family.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing