Real reason Steve uses an iPhone and I, the Adroid

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/11/iphone-users-have-more-se_n_678291.html

iPhone Users Have More Sex Than Android Users

After analyzing data from nearly 10,000 smartphone users, online dating website OkCupid has found what it says is "statistical proof that iPhone users aren't just getting [screwed] by Apple."

OkCupid tracked sexual activity (measured in number of partners) by smart phone brand. It found that, on average, a 30 year-old iPhone user has had twice as many sexual partners than an Android user of the same age. Thirty year-old BlackBerry users fall somewhere in the middle. See the chart below:

The online dating site's blog, OkTrends, says of the data: "We found this data as part of our general camera-efficacy analysis: we crossed all kinds of user behaviors with the camera models and found we had data on the number of sexual partners for 9,785 people with smart phones."

OkCupid also plotted a graph showing how the number of sexual partners varies according to smartphone brand and age. See chart below:

Phone retailer iPhone4u recently released the results of their own not-so-scientific study, which found that male iPhone users were luckier in love. As we wrote here, they reportedly surveyed 1,500 women and found that 54 percent of them said they would be more likely to date a man if he has an iPhone.

----

Your more monogamous forum admin,

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
What about relative STD's??

DonH50

Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 22, 2010
Monument, CO
Yeah, but jitter, which has more jitter? :)

Maybe it's because you have to squeeze the iPhone just right? And the Android (user?) is just too alien to attract earth-people?

OK, I'll stop... I am surprised that women have more partners than men. Of course, I fall off the end of the age on the chart, and doesn't matter anyway as I have a dumb Samsung! - Don

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/11/iphone-users-have-more-se_n_678291.html

iPhone Users Have More Sex Than Android Users

After analyzing data from nearly 10,000 smartphone users, online dating website OkCupid has found what it says is "statistical proof that iPhone users aren't just getting [screwed] by Apple."

OkCupid tracked sexual activity (measured in number of partners) by smart phone brand. It found that, on average, a 30 year-old iPhone user has had twice as many sexual partners than an Android user of the same age. Thirty year-old BlackBerry users fall somewhere in the middle. See the chart below:

The online dating site's blog, OkTrends, says of the data: "We found this data as part of our general camera-efficacy analysis: we crossed all kinds of user behaviors with the camera models and found we had data on the number of sexual partners for 9,785 people with smart phones."

OkCupid also plotted a graph showing how the number of sexual partners varies according to smartphone brand and age. See chart below:

Phone retailer iPhone4u recently released the results of their own not-so-scientific study, which found that male iPhone users were luckier in love. As we wrote here, they reportedly surveyed 1,500 women and found that 54 percent of them said they would be more likely to date a man if he has an iPhone.

----

Your more monogamous forum admin,

Hmmm....I thought Data could have sex :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing