Potential Sale - Jeff Rowland Synergy 2i + Cadence

tiff_needle

May 10, 2012
Ok, so this is going to be a weird post on the classified section...

As of today, I'm looking to see if there is a market for my gear, so that I decide whether to proceed with another business or not.

I currently have a Synergy 2i in near, near, near mint condition (by my standards - MINT for the large majority - I'm a picky guy).
With only a really two tiny marks only visible on a special angle with special lighting - on the every day use, it's not visible.

Some Pics of the JRDG gear:
https://plus.google.com/photos/11747...CLO3sqiBjoj2DQ

The point is that I'm considering acquiring a Coherence II mk2 that comes with a Cadence phono stage (although considered as being one of the best MC phono stages out there, I'm really not interested on keeping it - I'm more into my EAR valve stage ).

So before I pull the trigger, I'd like to know if any of you would be interested on the following and if the asking price would be reasonable:

Synergy 2i ~ +/- 3500€
Cadence ~ +/- 3000€

If bought together I could think of a combo price.

The good point of buying the two of them together is that you already have the power supply for the cadence on the Synergy PSU section. So no extra money to get the Cadence get going.

If there is anyone interested or you who might be, I can arrange to send further details.

All of my gear is kept in a smoke, pet & child free environment. I'm a little obsesses in keeping things tight and I'm known on ebay and elsewhere to be someone of confidence (can deliver more details to those interested).

All of my gear as the original boxings and crates, so no sweat there. Everything is shipped from Portugal and I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world (may last deal was made to a fellow in Russia - One of the craziest deals I ever made - shipping to Russia is a pain in the neck - But everything was managed!)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing