Picking the winner in the Superbowl. Science vs chance.

Who will in the Super Bowl?

• Philadeplphia Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Philadelphia is the favorite in the SB. I have no method for assessing point spread, No doubt the people who are backing wagers have analyzed every factor to avoid losing their shirt. I want to see if I could do just as well with a coin toss. So I will flip a con ten times. If it it ends up even I will flip once more time to break the tie. The odds will be set by the number of positive outcomes Philadelphia is heads. Kansa city is tails. Odds will be set accordingly. If one tip gets 6and the other gets. The ddds wil be 6-4. Six dollars will get yo 4.
I will not reveal the results until after the game I will reveal the results after the game. I don't want to influence anyone's bet. A pm will be sent to Steve to authenticate the results
I hope your favorite team wins.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Congratulations to the Chiefs. Despite both secondarys needing some residual lessons on how to prioritize pass coverage they all played well and the game was entertaining. I always root for the NFC East. Even the Cowboys who should be in the NFC South. But I digress.

Chance won over science. The result of the coin flips went 6-4 in favor of the the Chiefs. Even if I had flipped once or five times the Chiefs would still have won.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Not only did the coin flip pick the right winner ,it picked the underdog. The underdog is potentially a more lucrative bet. Additionally the underdog can lose and still payoff if the winner does not cover the spread.
My advice is don't gamble. If you do be, a little homework can tip the odds in your favor. Remember the house alwys wins eventually because they have so many ways to win.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing