Ok, so you din't take a shower this morning, but......

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
at least wash under your arms.

I'm doing my laundry this morning and as I get off the elevator, turn right to go down the hall there is this woman in front of me. I'm literally a good 10 paces behind her, but man....I almost choked from the smell. So, now were both in the laundry room and I almost throw my head into the washing machine as I collect my clothes for a spin in the dryer. I kid you not, within a minute the whole place reeked of body odour. It was nauseating and that's putting it mildly.

I walked up the stairs as I didn't know which of the other two elevators she used to come down. There was no way I was taking a chance!

Some people:rolleyes::mad:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
At least we don't live in countries where BO is the norm! :D

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
We have some people in the gym who don't wash their clothes, themselves or use deodarant. Have to go to another floor to train! I think they call them schizotypical eg. schizophrenics that have some ability to do some normal function in life. Washing doesn't seem to be one, however.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
at least wash under your arms.

I'm doing my laundry this morning and as I get off the elevator, turn right to go down the hall there is this woman in front of me. I'm literally a good 10 paces behind her, but man....I almost choked from the smell. So, now were both in the laundry room and I almost throw my head into the washing machine as I collect my clothes for a spin in the dryer. I kid you not, within a minute the whole place reeked of body odour. It was nauseating and that's putting it mildly.

I walked up the stairs as I didn't know which of the other two elevators she used to come down. There was no way I was taking a chance!

Some people:rolleyes::mad:

What's really bad is stepping into an empty elevator after someone just hung a green and brown gas cloud from a fart bomb and the next floor up the elevator stops and somebody else steps in and looks at you like your a scum bag. Of course you want to tell them as their eyes are welling up with tears that you didn't do it, but you know they won't believe you anyway. That's why I always say if there are two people in an elevator and one of them farts, it's not hard to tell who did it assuming you are one of the two.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
What's really bad is stepping into an empty elevator after someone just hung a green and brown gas cloud from a fart bomb and the next floor up the elevator stops and somebody else steps in and looks at you like your a scum bag. Of course you want to tell them as their eyes are welling up with tears that you didn't do it, but you know they won't believe you anyway. That's why I always say if there are two people in an elevator and one of them farts, it's not hard to tell who did it assuming you are one of the two.

Especially when you can't blame the dog!

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing