Newbie from PA

Rshatzer

Jan 21, 2012
Greetings fellow audiophiles! Truth be told, I hate that word (audiophile). There's such a stereotype that goes along with it. My friend turned me onto this site. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it is a great gathering place and free from hostilities.

My intro to better sound came about through the purchase of some headphones and meeting my soon to be friend John. He's a passionate music lover and represents the best of our hobby. That being the need to share.

Musically, I enjoy about anything except rap, hip hop and new Country. I love Willie Nelson and listen to dance remixes from Madonna, Kylie and Pet Shop Boys. Love singer songwriter stuff and. psychedelic. I'm a Classic illiterate, but getting into Jazz. The only thing that stops me obsessing over Jazz is a current lack of funds and the lack of time my new job offers.

Best wishes to all!

Robert

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Welcome Robert. There is something for everyone here.

Rshatzer

Jan 21, 2012
Thanks , gentleman. Have been enjoying all the threads i've read since the weekend. Tons of info and relaxing, enjoyable reading. Always fun to read about gear and see pics of other folks' systems.

Enjoy your day!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing