New Koetsu sut

scot

Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone

Now that it’s been on the market for a while, are there any Koetsu cartridge owners that have had a chance to hear the new Koetsu SUT in their own systems? I would like to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

Best regards
Scot

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Normally I heard many koetsu without SUT and various arms and preferred only with fidelity research arms. Recently at Anamighty sound I heard the koetsu sky blue with consolidated SUT 4400 euro, sculpture A SUT (2200 euro) which is Anamighty's own brand, and the Glanz tonearm. It was extremely impressive as a combination in all those various combinations in the picture. The glanz koetsu combination stood out with those SUTs.

83B3DE67-DBDB-4EC0-BDD4-DC5A49F7956B.jpeg

Reactions: shakti

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
fully agree, the Glanz 1200 (or the former Glanz 124) are perfect with Koetsu.
personally I do prefer the phasemation T-1000 SUT, more close to "emotion" ;-)
But the consolidated audio silver SUT has the little better resolution (with a little silver signature).
At the end, it depends on taste and given gear, what fits better.

peelaaa

Apr 29, 2021
I am using the new Koetsu SUT with the urushi tsugaru. No complaints yet, just enjoying the music that I am hearing. It is simply designed, just in/out with bespoke transformers inside.

scot

Jan 4, 2018
Hi peelaaa

What did the Koetsu SUT replace? Thank you.

Best regards
Scot

peelaaa

Apr 29, 2021
Hi peelaaa

What did the Koetsu SUT replace? Thank you.

Best regards
Scot
It was an audio technica at650. Has a great sound but the koetsu seems to have more clarity in the sound. Less grainy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing