Need recs for iPad wall mount in the kitchen

Neurorad

Jul 20, 2013
Looking for proven quality. Removable is preferred, but not required.

If wall mount, then something that articulates. Chief doesn't appear to offer an articulating wall mount - just pole mount.

Under cabinet would also be an option. This one from Sanus looks OK, but have concerns about Sanus quality (I am aware than Sanus and Chief have the same parent company).

VTM5-S1_VTMx-S1_LS_cabinet__570x570.jpg

Short backsplash, not an issue. No set budget, but $500 seems like a good number. iPad not yet purchased.

Neurorad

Jul 20, 2013
I know that this forum is mostly for 2 channel enthusiasts, so maybe it would help if I said that this will be for control of my Nuvo distributed audio system and music server?

I guess that under cabinet Sanus mount will be adequate, and can be easily replaced, but if anyone has a better manufacturer suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
First, welcome to the forum Neurorad. Good to see you here :).

I asked my crew when you post the original message and they say they don't know of any good options there. But will research it a bit more. I will post what I find. We either build them into walls or folks just use them as portable machines.

Neurorad

Jul 20, 2013
Thanks, Amir. Kitchen demo for renovation hasn't yet been scheduled, so plenty of time for more over-thinking on my part. I'll be cabling this location to accommodate a PC and TV as well, to remain flexible in the future. Attic above helps alleviate some anxiety. ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing