My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
If you want to have a enjoyable afternoon go see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. This is a movie that is made to be watched in a theater with a 100 or more people as you will all smiling and laughing at the goofy jokes. No it won't get nominated for any awards but that isn't the point. Even if you haven't seen the original from 2002 most of the jokes in 2 stand up alone. I am still smiling.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Thanks Jim

The first was a terrific film so count me in for this one. Thanks for the suggestion. You and I always seem to like the same films
BTW speaking of liking the same films my wife and I watched for the second time Brooklyn. I have to say I liked it even better this time so much so that I felt Saoirse Ronan should have won the Oscar this year rather then Bree Olsen.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Steve
You are correct, we do seem to enjoy many of the same films. The next film we will be seeing is Eye in The Sky with Helen Mirren.

Saoirse Ronan is the youngest person to have 2 Oscar nominations. Besides Brooklyn she was nominated for Atonement when she was ~13.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing