My big Audio Tekne experience

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I never have been in Imai home,the photo he gave to me when he visit me
Italian distributor that I suggest to Imai,has the turntable and I listen many time
He has turntable with pre 9501,phono TEA 9501 wine amp mono
The TT with his cart sound very natural,little little dark,
He tried Lyra Titan I but sound was less natural
A fantastic TT for the natural sound and the look

Reactions: 108CY

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I never have been in Imai home,the photo he gave to me when he visit me
Italian distributor that I suggest to Imai,has the turntable and I listen many time
He has turntable with pre 9501,phono TEA 9501 wine amp mono
The TT with his cart sound very natural,little little dark,
He tried Lyra Titan I but sound was less natural
A fantastic TT for the natural sound and the look

you are the one that knows most about Audio Tekne and the whole history of it the Audio Tekne Turntable doesn't sound Explosief and Dynamic enough whit own Audio Tekne Cartridge i agree but i have used the Koetsu Coralstone and know the Fuuga both on the Audio Tekne Arm whit excellent results Natural, open, explosief and very Dynamic but definitely not Dark. Probably Lyra Titan whit lean sound signature was the wrong choice...

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
I heard the totl Audio Tekne phono at Mik’s this week. It was pretty awesome.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing