Munich HighEnd 2024

Gunnar

VIP/Donor
Mar 24, 2021
Grand Est France
I will visit Munich HighEnd for the first time. My wife will join me. Not for the faire ….but for shopping and visiting a customer. Will just be able to visit the faire Saturday. Sunday driving back home. Unfortunately Friday is just for trade people.
Staying 3 nights in Munich.

redandgold

Jun 3, 2018
I will visit Munich HighEnd for the first time. My wife will join me. Not for the faire ….but for shopping and visiting a customer. Will just be able to visit the faire Saturday. Sunday driving back home. Unfortunately Friday is just for trade people.
Staying 3 nights in Munich.
If you want to combine HighEnd- and touristic aspects, spend one day south of Munich. There are several nice lakes there with (far) view to the alps. Some years I travel one day earlier to relax after travel and visit Ammersee or Starnberger See.
For Saturday you can split close to MOC. There is a station called Kieferngarten, where your wife can take S-Bahn to Munich Center. Leave station e.g. „Rathaus“.
have fun!

Gunnar

VIP/Donor
Mar 24, 2021
Grand Est France
If you want to combine HighEnd- and touristic aspects, spend one day south of Munich. There are several nice lakes there with (far) view to the alps. Some years I travel one day earlier to relax after travel and visit Ammersee or Starnberger See.
For Saturday you can split close to MOC. There is a station called Kieferngarten, where your wife can take S-Bahn to Munich Center. Leave station e.g. „Rathaus“.
have fun!
Thanks, for the recommendations. I will speak with my wife.

Gunnar

VIP/Donor
Mar 24, 2021
Grand Est France
At Sunday all set-ups sounding much better and the atmosphere is more relaxed.
No choice. My wife must work Monday. Maybe better so. With a much better sound Sunday then more temptations and I guess very expensive ones also.

Reactions: matthias

redandgold

Jun 3, 2018
At Sunday all set-ups sounding much better and the atmosphere is more relaxed.
That is indeed a fact. Unfortunately sunday time is short. Starting later and after 2.30 p.m. a lot of booths have their departure in mind.

Gunnar

VIP/Donor
Mar 24, 2021
Grand Est France
That is indeed a fact. Unfortunately sunday time is short. Starting later and after 2.30 p.m. a lot of booths have their departure in mind.
I believe both of you. Will see if we can stop by Sunday morning on our way back to Alsace..

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
I believe both of you. Will see if we can stop by Sunday morning on our way back to Alsace..
I also stay until Sunday evening and then drive back about 400km to my place near Freiburg/Breisgau.

Gunnar

VIP/Donor
Mar 24, 2021
Grand Est France
I also stay until Sunday evening and then drive back about 400km to my place near Freiburg/Breisgau.
I have 45 min more west to drive. I will buy a Sunday ticket for my wife and then we will see…

redandgold

Jun 3, 2018
Driving back to west Germany takes me the double distance… I am always happy reaching my home.

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Aries Cerat is going BIG this year in Munich...definitely you don't want to miss it!!

Reactions: Hyperion

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
Aries Cerat is going BIG this year in Munich...definitely you don't want to miss it!!
Yes, they are in one of the largest rooms.
So I assume they will demo different set-ups or one really big one?

Reactions: the sound of Tao

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Yes, they are in one of the largest rooms.
So I assume they will demo different set-ups or one really big one?
One really big one is my understanding.

redandgold

Jun 3, 2018
There is a new video about the upcoming Kronos Perpetual turntable plus Discovery Phonostage, having its premiere at HE togethey with Vivid.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing