Men In Black 3

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Caught this one yesterday afternoon with my wife. I enjoyed the first two but this one was only just so so.

Will Smith as always was very good along with Tommie Lee Jones and Josh Brolin plays a very young Tommie Lee Jones. Plenty of action with excellent computer graphics and sound effects but overall barely gets a thumb's up. Rent it on BluRay when it comes out

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Saw it yesterday ... I had a good time ... Not a movie to redefine any genre ... Looking more like a rehash of previous ideas ... Lot of incongruities ... Computer were of the old type (reel to reel tape) and yet they had access to all this galactic technology ... Blu Ray material for sure

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Watched this on Blu last night. Definitely worth buying especially if you have kids. Mine were hooting throughout the movie. Transfer was a bit too sharp. TLJ's make up was way too obvious.

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
He is in it and as my wife said "He still looks hot" although he looks somewhat older than some of his recent movies. Tommie Lee Jones OTOH who is also in it has the face of a basset hound :)

You hear that Steve...no...
Well that is basset hounds howling in dismay at such a comparison :)
Cheers
Orb

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing