Mega bass car stereo!

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I found this funny.. Now guys how do you know it sounded like crap? From your PC speakers ? Really? And YouTube? It is clearly extreme, maybe ridiculous but I am not sure this little video tells us about its real performance which frankly is extreme judging by the air volume displaced. I worry about this poor creature hearing though .. She simply use her fingers ... The SPL has to be extreme to and the 10 or so dB the fingers-in-the-ear are not much to protect her eardrums from this assault

Matt193

Mar 21, 2011
Wisconsin
LOL. I used to play that song when I was young, stupid, and had subs in my truck. If anyone is curious, it's called Bass, I Love You by Bassotronics. There is some crazy low bass in that song that will destroy your speakers if your not careful.

P.S. Now I'm just stupid. :p

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Her contacts magically landed beside her fillings.

Mark (Basspig) Weiss

Aug 3, 2010
New Milford, CT
www.basspig.com
Yeah, 40kw into drivers that have sensitivity in the low 80s. What a joke. The broad is sitting right in the doorway, which acts like a bass reflex port, so her hair blows around like that. In reality, it's only about 135dB where she's sitting. Another Steve Mead Designs typa' dick measuring contest.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing