Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
BBYFUhA.jpg

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
She's pretty, and affordable. And from a Mark Levinson brand it's very rare to see a TT, first ever?
That would mean TTs are in demand and that vinyl keeps resurging; this' the new decade.
_____

Another option (pretty too, and even more affordable) ...
? https://thevinylfactory.com/news/third-man-records-shinola-turntable/

With the $3,500-4,500 savings I would put towards music records.

* Last time I checked @ my local music stores vinyls (brand new) were on average $10 to $20 more expensive than CDs. It's normal; they sound ANALOG more glorious, for true music audiophiles.

** Greg, Levinoon (in your thread's title). :)

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Eye doctor next week.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
She's pretty, and affordable. And from a Mark Levinson brand it's very rare to see a TT, first ever?
That would mean TTs are in demand and that vinyl keeps resurging; this' the new decade.

Don’t bet money on that.

Reactions: ddk

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
_____

Another option (pretty too, and even more affordable) ...
? https://thevinylfactory.com/news/third-man-records-shinola-turntable/

With the $3,500-4,500 savings I would put towards music records.

* Last time I checked @ my local music stores vinyls (brand new) were on average $10 to $20 more expensive than CDs. It's normal; they sound ANALOG more glorious, for true music audiophiles.

** Greg, Levinoon (in your thread's title). :)

I am guessing you did not read the article.
No.5105 follows Levinson’s first turntable, No.515

Their first was a VPI.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I saw that vpi reference. They claim 5105 is slightly better than the corresponding vpi model

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing