Major Industry Announcement- Myles Astor joins AVShowrooms as Executive Editor

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Here is the best team in audio. Live from AXPONA. Video is in production.

audio team.jpg

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Congratulations to you both!

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
We make a great team.

Yes there's a good energy. :) And I think we've only touched the tip of the iceberg as to what we can do with the format and show wrap up. It's going to continue getting better with each show!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Yes there's a good energy. :) And I think we've only touched the tip of the iceberg as to what we can do with the format and show wrap up. It's going to continue getting better with each show!

For sure! Would love to see you each pick your 'top 3' and show brief video of each since you probably already have them...so 6 videos and then you can comment on it. kinda like picking 6 movies to 'review'. I know...more editing work for you. More fun for the rest of us!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
For sure! Would love to see you each pick your 'top 3' and show brief video of each since you probably already have them...so 6 videos and then you can comment on it. kinda like picking 6 movies to 'review'. I know...more editing work for you. More fun for the rest of us!

I think that's an interesting idea Lloyd. Right now not sure logistics and time would allow for it. I'll let Peter comment more since he controls the boom. :)

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I think that's an interesting idea Lloyd. Right now not sure logistics and time would allow for it. I'll let Peter comment more since he controls the boom. :)

Totally understand, Myles. You guys are no doubt busy enough. If possible in the future, sure would be fun. I really enjoying the videos from AVS and glad to see you're on board.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Totally understand, Myles. You guys are no doubt busy enough. If possible in the future, sure would be fun. I really enjoying the videos from AVS and glad to see you're on board.

Yup, the vids are GREAT fun to watch. The TOP GEAR of Audio. LoL

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing