Lone Star Audio Fest 2024

Starting this thread to promote and later report on Lone Star Audio Fest 2024. Please let us know your plans for exhibiting, attending, or ask any and all questions.

Lone Star Audio Fest will be held at Embassy Suites Galleria Dallas TX USA. The fun will happen June 7, 8 & 9, 2024. For more details see the show's website:Lone Star Audio Fest

As a long time LSAF exhibitor and volunteer I can write volumes on the show’s characteristics. Sparing you that I found this comment posted on WBF from LSAF 2023 by Hans Looman from his Infigo Audio room that sums it up nicely.

Jun 4, 2023

Writing this from the Lonestar audio fest (last day here, today).
It is a cozy small size show but unique in the way you can really take the time and connect with people coming into the room to listen.
We've had lots of traffic into our room and many times over people came back for some more.
Been fun to meet the guys running room 209 (nothing for sale here, just music, fun and beers) and many of the other exhibitors.
Thank you so much Steve for organizing this!

Thank you @DSkip for lending out the Rossofiorentino Volterra 2 speakers and the time spent to perfect the setup, we have great sound!

Hans sums up the LSAF experience perfectly. I will add LSAF 2023 was my first in person experience with Infigo Audio and I was gob smacked. Hans’ sound is absolutely state of the art, industrial design and PCB layout works of art.

Steven Solazzo of Stereo Clarity has a YouTube video that also details what LSAF is all about. Steven along with LSAF founder Wayne Parham of Pi Speakers has been instrumental in the success of LSAF. I will echo Hans thanks to Steven and Wayne.

LSAF 2024 the place to be for audiophiles June 7-9, 2024.

Reactions: Folsom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing