Lone Star Audio Fest 2023

marvda1

Sep 6, 2014
Myself and three friends will be there playing music with a thrown together music system. We're just going to party and welcome anyone to visit and have a drink and listen to some tunes.
I'm up for that !!:p
What system are you bringing?

Last edited:

slowGEEZR

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm up for that !!:p
What system are you bringing?
Not sure yet, it's not going to be the high priced gear, but will be decent for a hotel room environment. We're in it for the fun, drinks and music. We'll also take in the rest of LSAF, but we're not selling anything. If you get to the room with good music playing and people sitting around sipping on drinks, that'll be us!

Republicoftexas69

Not to sure if I will have time and the lineup is not overly impressive.

marvda1

Sep 6, 2014
@Republicoftexas69 the vendors showing on the web site are from past shows and may or may not be present at the show. The show is mostly being able to sit down and talk music and equipment not waiting in line to hear a minute of music and then on the next room. A plain ole good high fi time.

Reactions: slowGEEZR

Republicoftexas69

@Republicoftexas69 the vendors showing on the web site are from past shows and may or may not be present at the show. The show is mostly being able to sit down and talk music and equipment not waiting in line to hear a minute of music and then on the next room. A plain ole good high fi time.
Guess i will miss it. I will be coming back from Hungary on the 5th. Oh well.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Reactions: Republicoftexas69

Republicoftexas69

Every cloud has a silver lining. You get to visit Hungary.
I travel there quite frequently, and Romania, Poland, France and bore the war Russia. I am really looking forward to late June going to Colorado with all my adult children for an adventure sports vacation. Yes June will be busy and fun.

Reactions: Gregadd

speshal

Mar 8, 2018
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I plan to attend. I was going to do a room with the 3mA guys in Houston, but they have conflicts. I'll have the Bacch ADIO with me for in-home demos while in Dallas (first come first serve and limited availability left), but I also may partner with any room who wants to have the Bacch in their system. It works with just about anything, so I have no reservations using it with any gear and setting it up easy.

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
AudioThesis will be exhibiting one of our modest systems at the event: the Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo 2, the Norma HS-IPA1 integrated, and the Silent Angel M1 streamer, all connected with AudioQuest cables.

I believe the Volterra 2 will also now be the partnering speaker in the Infigo room.

Reactions: InfigoAudio

InfigoAudio

Industry Expert
Jun 14, 2022
Kelowna, BC, Canada
www.infigoaudio.com
I believe the Volterra 2 will also now be the partnering speaker in the Infigo room.

Yes! I'm looking forward to this event!
Our new stereo amp Method 6 will drive the Volterra's.

Will see you there, @DSkip !

Cheers, Hans.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Should be fun!

InfigoAudio

Industry Expert
Jun 14, 2022
Kelowna, BC, Canada
www.infigoaudio.com
Writing this from the Lonestar audio fest (last day here, today)
It is a cozy small size show but unique in the way you can really take the time and connect with people coming into the room to listen.
We've had lots of traffic into our room and many times over people came back for some more.
Been fun to meet the guys running room 209 (nothing for sale here, just music, fun and beers) and many of the other exhibitors.

Thank you so much Steve for organizing this!
Thank you @DSkip for lending out the Rossofiorentino Volterra 2 speakers and the time spent to perfect the setup, we have great sound!

20230603_120543.jpg

Reactions: slowGEEZR

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing