Lexus LF-LC Luxury Sports Coupè Concept

Tom1356

Oct 16, 2011
The basic design is nice but it has been overly styled with way too much chrome trim and flourishes.
The interior is better. Still way too much chrome and the window controls look like they are from a 1987 Soundesign one piece stereo.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The basic design is nice but it has been overly styled with way too much chrome trim and flourishes.
The interior is better. Still way too much chrome and the window controls look like they are from a 1987 Soundesign one piece stereo.

I don't know about that Tom. It looks plenty bad a$$ to me

Tom1356

Oct 16, 2011
I don't know about that Tom. It looks plenty bad a$$ to me
To me the LFA has a more refined look and much better execution though not nearly as bad a$$.
If their intention was to make a poster, then mission accomplished.

It reminds me of the new Benz's, all dressed up like cheap tarts.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
well the LFA is a production car at $375,000 which I am sure at some point was a concept car such as the LF-LC but I do agree about the looks of the LFA. There is a yellow one on display at our local Lexus dealer

If the LF-LC comes to market I would bet further refinement will occur

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing