Legend (2015 release)

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
I have to say this looks very interesting from the story to what looks like some stunning acting by Tom Hardy, although unfortunately part of the film depicts some of the characters incorrectly such as Franie Shea it still looks very interesting.
The film is about the Kray's with Tom Hardy playing both brothers (this threw me until I read that, was wondering how similar they looked but acted very differently lol).

I do wonder if this film will set Tom Hardy as a nominee for Best Actor at a few of the main award ceremonies, seems very well done with the dual roles from a filming-lighting-editing and acting perspective.
Cheers
Orb

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I can't watch anything about the Krays without thinking of Monty Python's "Piranha Brothers"

Oh my gosh. That was one of the funniest things I have watched in a long time! Forget about Legend. Watch this. :D

The Microphone bit reminds me of this recent act from Paul Zerdin and his sound check. Skip to minute 2:00 if you don't want to watch the intro:

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Wow,
somehow I had forgotten that sketch from Monty Python, thank you good to watch again :)
Cheers
Orb

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing