Led Zeppelin to Make Rare Appearance on David Letterman

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The classic rockers of Led Zeppelin are headed to late night next week. In a rare interview appearance, band members Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and John Paul Jones will all sit down together on “The Late Show with David Letterman” on Monday, Dec. 3.

The interview occurs the day after the legendary band is honored at the 35th annual Kennedy Center Honors in Washington D.C., where David Letterman is also among the honorees, along with actor Dustin Hoffman and ballerina Natalia Makarova (both of whom will also appear on “The Late Show” on Dec. 7 and 11, respectively).

CBS will broadcast the “Kennedy Center Honors” on Wednesday, Dec. 26 from 9-11 p.m.

Last month, Led Zeppelin released the concert film “Celebration Day,” chronicling the band’s first full concert in 27 years — the Dec. 10, 2007 reunion show from London’s O2 Arena.

Led Zeppelin’s music was also recently featured on a special episode of NBC’s “Revolution.”

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Read that earlier today on the SH Forum. Bought the Deluxe Celebration Day set and can't say that the CD's are anything to write home about, although the performance is strong and I'm pleased I have it. I'm hoping the Vinyl release will be worth it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing