Kenny Wayne Shepherd

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
I have been a fan of Kenny Wayne Shepherd for quite some time now. He plays an absolutely mean electric guitar. I saw him earlier this year as part of the Experience Hendrix tour as well as 2 years ago when he played as part of that year's Experience Hendrix tour. He played a blistering 9 minute cover of Voodoo Child that made my ears ring well into the following morning, no joke.

I just picked up a copy of his new album, the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band's Live! In Chicago. If you are a fan of Stevie Ray, you owe it to yourself to pick up this new album.

Randy Bessinger

Jun 29, 2010
and he is married to Mel Gibson's daughter.....I am also a fan. His lead singer is a really great rock singer IMHO.

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
Randy, we have the same taste, no doubt! Noah Hunt sang for him at the Hendrix shows.

When's the next time you are coming out to the Bay Area?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing