Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours to Kill | Official Trailer | Netflix

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
needless to say I am a huge Seinfeld fan and this one hour special is Jerry at his very best. What I love about his humor is that it is so real. Nothing made up and one hour full of humor without so much as one expletive deleted. He never uses foul language a la George Carlin or most comedians of present day

This should not be missed. His skit on the similarity between "great" and "sucks" is gut wrenching

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Good timing Steve. I've just been binge watching all 9 series of Seinfeld. There were times in Season Four especially where comedy became pure art. The timing. The believable surrealness. And the put downs.

DeadWax

Apr 11, 2020
Have already watched it and is classic Jerry - he hasn't missed a beat in delivering his own brand of observational humor. What I love about it most is that this is the last thing Jerry "needs" to be doing at this point in his career and life...he's doing it for the sheer love of the craft and being connected to an audience.

Reactions: christoph

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I believe he's said he won't be cowed into tempering his comedy by the powers that be. I guess that's what being a multi millionaire and being true to yourself brings. Ricky Gervais too.

Steve Williams

Have already watched it and is classic Jerry - he hasn't missed a beat in delivering his own brand of observational humor. What I love about it most is that this is the last thing Jerry "needs" to be doing at this point in his career and life...he's doing it for the sheer love of the craft and being connected to an audience.
every now and then when we eat weekend brunch in Malibu he will often show up as well in one of his antique porsche's. Very friendly

Reactions: DeadWax

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Watched it about a week ago. I though he nailed many of his observations. Funny man.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
The only thing funny about this show is that he thinks he's being funny.

Steve Williams

The only thing funny about this show is that he thinks he's being funny.

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard today

Folsom, you're likely not old enough to have understood everything he said ;)

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
I love Seinfeid (the series), and I thought this one was a little slow at first.... It got much better towards the end!

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Unfortunately i have to give it a meh...same as I gave the TV show. I watched the TV show but never went out of my way to do so.
I do appreciate the humor without profanity, Cosby was the same way. 200 mph one of my all time fav routines
Carlin used it but in proper context and didnt over do it, Same with Pryor, well he over did it a little.
Now Kat Williams way over does it, but he tells some excellent stories

Reactions: Folsom

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I too like the idea of not using profanity but that doesn't automatically make a total waste of time good.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
well that's what makes the world go round. I loved Seinfelld and loved Curb Your Enthusiasm even more, probably because it was cable and there were adult themes and language
Couldn't hang with that one either. Although the episode where Faustino hit up Ed O'Neal for money had me rolling.
Father on TV father in real life. Edit, sorry that was Entourage

Last edited:

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I did like the part where Jerry was talking about being places and about his wealth and "do i really need to be here knocking another one of these things out"

Steve Williams

I did like the part where Jerry was talking about being places and about his wealth and "do i really need to be here knocking another one of these things out"
He loves doing what he does best. I followed his career when he started on the Johnny Carson show

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing