It's Oscar Time-Predictions Anyone?

Blachett praised Bullock's performance, along with the performances of the other actresses nominated in her category. She strongly implied that sitting through the movie felt like an eternity.

I agree. That's the way I interpreted it as well

I missed the whole thing

on purpose! :p

Gail watched in the bedroom and I spent the night on a Spyro Gyra marathon.

I went six for six

Great job Steve. The only category I did not agree with was Cate Blanchett's over the top overacting in Blue Jasmine. I usually enjoy those "art house" movies but I left underwhelmed. I preferred Amy Adams in American Hustle. I couldn't take my eyes off her when she was on screen.

Was anyone else surprised that Pink has such a good singing voice?
Like you I had no idea she could sing that well. I will have to try Rhapsody to see if she has any CD's that show her talents.

Like you I had no idea she could sing that well. I will have to try Rhapsody to see if she has any CD's that show here talents.

I've seen her in concert and she is phenomenal

Great voice and love how she sings when she is doing Cirque De Soleil moves high in the air

I went six for six

I took home the coveted chocolate Oscar for the 2nd consecutive year....21/24!

We had a pot luck with Oscar themed food. The Minion cakes were the favorites!

10006955_10203225748824371_782375250_n.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this was brilliant

Over 2 million retweets and going strong

Samsung paid ABC $ 18 Million to have DeGeneres do the selfie tweet with the Samsung device.

This was a set-up.

You can't trust anyone these days for anything spontaneous.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing