Interested on a TV display in your own yard? ::: Walk-in style :::

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Didn't I post that about a month ago? Maybe not here.

The TV is a bargain. Only about $675k.

It is rather remarkable. Fun vid too.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
-- Gary, did I read you right; $675,000.00 only! :eek::D

Hey, I'm perfectly fine with that. :b ...I'll start saving right now.

You can bet it will be more next year.

PAF

Jan 8, 2013
Actually, funny you should mention it. My company did that installation. The residence is in Ibiza, Spain. Between the water views of the Mediterranean and the TV, it makes quite an impression in the flesh.

We are also one of the first IMAX Private Theatre dealers in the U.S. So, if one wants the world's most immersive private theater indoors and the world's most fascinating outdoor residential display, I will be most happy to accommodate.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Are they coming out with a 4K version?

I'd hate to spend $675k and have it be obsolete soon.

On the other hand, if I had the $675k, it wouldn't matter if it became obsolete.:D

PAF

Jan 8, 2013
Didn't I post that about a month ago? Maybe not here.

The TV is a bargain. Only about $675k.

It is rather remarkable. Fun vid too.

That is the price of the unit. Installation has to be added to that. Just to give you an idea of the size of size of the task, it weighs one-and-a-half tons and among other construction details to be taken into consideration, the ground installation has to be completely waterproofed. It's a considerable construction project.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing