I am expecting changes in the Spectral cables

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
@lydon: the reason this thread appeared is because these spectral cables were moved on spectral's site to the archive section. Confusion - to say the least...

lydon

Jul 9, 2011
Hi Ack
As you know, I am new to this hobby and of recent I have been entertaining some pretty interesting ideas along the way. I was not aware that Spectral through their website made it known to all interested parties that in the near future they may entertain the idea of replacing these older designs from M.I.T. with something new. What the performance of that something new will be has already been speculated on in this thread or another thread if I recall correctly. In light of the brief, I received from a sales associate at Music Lovers in the presence of Richard Fryer, of all people. I just thought I was conveying accurately some information of interest to people reading this thread [post #9]. Now its my turn to apologize for not checking my facts and not knowing how the game is played with respect to the way Spectral lets consumers know whats developing or what is up for reconsideration. I must say Ack you recently heard Mr. Fryer speak at Goodwin's. Did he have anything to say on the subject that you can confirm, or do you think this is one of those wait and see situation? thanks.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing