Hope Springs

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

This film has come and gone in theaters but caught it On Demand this afternoon between the football game and the Lakers game :)

It was absolutely worth the $4.99 rental. Starring Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones as husband and wife in a 31 yo marriage absent of love, emotions and sex

The two of them together was magic on the screen. Both are chameleons and become the characters they portray.

Steve Karrel plays their therapist who endeavors to help them restore the charisma , magic and sex to their lives

In another thread I recall KeithR stating that Tommy Lee Jones should win Best Supporting this year in lincoln which I didn't agree. In this role I saw today I thought TLJ was a much better character

Thumbs up and not to be missed

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing