Homeland Season 4: Tease

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The armed encounter at the embassy was as thrilling as it can get. Can't guess what will happen in the next 2 episodes though I think season 5 will carry over from the finale.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
We just finished season 3 yesterday on blu-ray and loved it. I know this is a thread about season 4 and I'm glad it's looking so good but I must say, season 3 was way more believable than season 1 or 2. Looking forward to season on 4 blu-ray when it comes out. This is my favorite series, Terry likes Madmen as her fav.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
We just finished season 3 yesterday on blu-ray and loved it. I know this is a thread about season 4 and I'm glad it's looking so good but I must say, season 3 was way more believable than season 1 or 2. Looking forward to season on 4 blu-ray when it comes out. This is my favorite series, Terry likes Madmen as her fav.

While I previously thought Season 3 was the worst of the 3 seasons, after re-watching s3 again, I should say if those scenes of Dana and her bf were taken out, the plot seems pretty good. The office scene with Brody and Gen. Akbari was tense, and the execution of Brody was unexpected. The writers apparently believed that they can bring in a great season 4 without Brody, and they were right.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This sets up the finale to answer the question, why is he inside the car?

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
This sets up the finale to answer the question, why is he inside the car?

Or does it set us up for the cliffhanger at the end of next weeks season finale.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought last night's episode had everything going for it and what an ending...wow

I really believe this is the best season. All the Brody years were somewhat preposterous at times

This is just great drama

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I really believe this is the best season. All the Brody years were somewhat preposterous at times

This is just great drama

I'm beginning to think so too. And the semblance to present day events. The Pakistan situation. ISI. Even Haqqani even looks like you-know-who. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I wonder what Saul's reaction will be, his so called kind of friend in league with Haqqani...

And how will Quinn react to his mentor being in league with the man who he wanted to bomb so desperately.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The season comes to an end, relatively mild with no big bombs.

On to Season 5 next year.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I was disappointed with the Season Finale. Lets see what happens next year.

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Their pattern is to have the next to last show have the action. The last episode usually sets things up for the next season.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What I noticed is that an episode that is suspenseful is followed with a sheepish one that does not live up to one's imagination or expectation. And so prolong the minutes, drama is injected, this time some tryst between Quinn and Carrie.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
What kind of a finale was that?? Five minutes worth watching at the most, the rest mommy and daddy issues!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What kind of a finale was that?? Five minutes worth watching at the most, the rest mommy and daddy issues!

Kinda like the Dana and BF thing, which was worse as it had more episodes. But at least, the role Dar Adal was answered in the end. For a while there, I thought they would sweep the Dar-in-the-car bit under the rug too.

But what a powerful man Dar is.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing