Hello

Wonner Naus

Oct 28, 2015
USA
Hi Everyone,

I've been at the audio, stereo, hifi hobby since 1970 when I bought my first system in Japan.

Just looking for little civilized conversation and this seems like a nice place.

Lost my hearing in one ear about 12 years ago, but now it seems to be coming back--perhaps wishful thinking--and I am trying to enjoy the music again.

Regards,

WN

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Let me add my warm welcome too. I would have killed to go to Japan in 1970s when I too started my audio hobby.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Welcome!:D

Improved hearing you say? You must have switched from CD back to Vinyl. ;)

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Haven't you heard the news; DSD is the cure for all ills. I read it on the Internet!
It must be true then..........too much invested in vinyl though to make a switch. Besides I'd miss the cover art.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello sir and welcome to the WBF. Your presence is welcome here and we welcome you to join in on the discussions. Have fun.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing