Hello from Oregon

RCDAVE

Feb 15, 2012
Hey everybody, I'm Dave from Forest Grove, Oregon. I retired from the Army in 2008(101st Airborne)because of a combat injury in Iraq. So now I'm a stay at home husband and father of two.

I have a serious passion for two channel music and HT. I'm also an avid watch collector, motorcycle rider, and car fan. Oh, and I'm a crazy Formula 1 fanatic:) Go Jenson Button!

Like many others here, I'm looking for a friendly place to talk about my favorite passions in life. So it looks like I found the right place.

It's a pleasure meeting everybody, and I look forward to contributing to this great site.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Welcome neighbor! Army vet and avid motorcycle rider here as well.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Welcome Dave! I'm sure you're gonna love it here. Very friendly group and very informative conversations. Out of all of the motorsports I maus say Formula I is my favourite as well. I'm not super huge fan, but I try to catch the races where time and my schedule permits. I've been to the Montreal track 4-5 times while I lived there, and hope to go again one day.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Dave, welcome and thank you for your service. Please look me up if you are ever in the Seattle area.

RCDAVE

Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for the welcome everybody.

jazdoc, I will do that the next time I'm in Seattle. I plan on going to a Mariner's game sometime this year.

John, you're a lucky dog. Montreal is a wonderful track! I hope to go there some day. Now that America will have two GP races soon, my dream is to attend all three North American races in one year. I may be dreaming for a while lol.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Hi Dave, and the warmest welcome to WBF! :b

We'll certainly have some great exchanges sooner than later.
'Bout everything that we luv best. :b ...Dreams? lol

Bob

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Dave-I'm glad you are here and I wish you the warmest welcome.

Mark

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing