Hello from Austin, Tx.

Johngp

Mar 7, 2012
Austin, Tx.
www.koolcables.com
Hi Everyone,

Found this forum not too long ago and decided to sign up, looks like a great place to hang out. Seem's I'll most likely learn quite a bit here so I hope y'all don't mind me peeking over your shoulders while you chat. ;)

Best,
John

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Good afternoon and welcome to the What's Best Forum, John.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Welcome John! What are your audio interests? I'm all about the music first and the gear second.

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com
Welcome to a fellow Texan. You're just up the road from me.

Last edited:

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Welcome to a fellow Texas. You're just up the road from me.

Is it true that Texas also has the biggest audio systems in the country? :)

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I think Wardsweb might have the biggest collection of stereo gear in the country.

Johngp

Mar 7, 2012
Austin, Tx.
www.koolcables.com
Hi Everyone, thank you for the warm welcome-much appreciated.

John72953, hmm, shoot I love all audio! Of course I love the music but I am a bit of a "gear head". Speakers, preamps, amps, oh my....

Luther, it's me John, you've been in my house my friend!! Good seeing you on here, we need to get together again sometime, my system has changed quite a bit since you last saw it though I do still have all my Martin Logans though sadly I'm going to have to sell them..

Myles, well I do know that we "think" we have the biggest in the country. Now whether that's true or not is yet to be proven.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Hi Everyone, thank you for the warm welcome-much appreciated.

John72953, hmm, shoot I love all audio! Of course I love the music but I am a bit of a "gear head". Speakers, preamps, amps, oh my....

Luther, it's me John, you've been in my house my friend!! Good seeing you on here, we need to get together again sometime, my system has changed quite a bit since you last saw it though I do still have all my Martin Logans though sadly I'm going to have to sell them..

Myles, well I do know that we "think" we have the biggest in the country. Now whether that's true or not is yet to be proven.

I know Houston Airport had the biggest damn oysters I've ever seen and eaten :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing