Golda (2023) Trailer

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I saw the trailer for this when I saw Oppenheimer a couple of weeks ago. I think it is going to be excellent.

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Looking forward to seeing it

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I saw the trailer for this when I saw Oppenheimer a couple of weeks ago. I think it is going to be excellent.
I said the same thing about Oppenheimer when I saw the trailer for Oppenheimer. Imo it’s the most overrated movie of the year. I do hope Golda is better.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
From the trailer it looks boring to me. Sorry!

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Saw Golda this afternoon. It was ok but far from great. They could have cut 30 minutes of Helen Miren lighting cigarette after cigarette out of the film and replaced it with either background of Golda or gone a bit deeper into the war.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We saw it yesterday. I said nothing in review because it wasnt worth the time or money. What a disappointment . It was Helen Mirren playing the role very well. It was a part of history that I also recall. She and Margaret Thatcher changed politics for women leaders. The movie was 100 boring minutes that peripherally was about the Yom Kippur war and said very little about her life other than she was dying of metastatic lymphoma and received radiation secretly so the public wouldn’t know. The movie is not even worth a watch when it starts to stream. I was truly disappointed. The smoking issue made the point early on and could then have left out all the rest

Im hoping Napoleon and Maestro will be better than Golda which should never have been made

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing