Gidday from Downunder in Sydney

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Right, enough of the standard Aussie cliche's.:D

Nice to join the forum and I hope to have some fun, make a few new audiobuddies and learn.

I luv vinyl , turntables and tubes.

cheers

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Right, enough of the standard Aussie cliche's.:D

Nice to join the forum and I hope to have some fun, make a few new audiobuddies and learn.

I luv vinyl , turntables and tubes.

cheers
Gidday to you and welcome

I love your country. My daughter is presently spending a month in Australia touring the entire East coast starting at Canberra and working her way north

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Hi Shane!

Glad you made it to this corner of the audio net!

Myles

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Gidday to you and welcome

I love your country. My daughter is presently spending a month in Australia touring the entire East coast starting at Canberra and working her way north

thanks. So do I Steve. The best thing about Canberra is leaving :) Canberra is actually inland, but if she is travelling from Sydney up north, she will really enjoy herself. It is a LONG way from canberra to the Barrier reef thou.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing