Garth Brooks Legacy

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
So this was purchased yesterday at Costco, not a big GB fan but it seemed to good to walk away from at that price. 7 180g Lp's and 7CD's limited edition series. Not very limited as mine is 77944 of how many I dont know, but obviously not ever going to be a rare commodity.
That being said I am perplexed on what to do with it. Keep it sealed, rip it open and play it or return it.
Anyone here it, is the vinyl SQ good as this is his first vinyl release of any kind.
Total impulse purchase. 20191201_105809.jpg

Attachments

• 20191201_105809.jpg
    20191201_105809.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: howiebrou

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
Costco has vinyl? Wow. Need to look at the book section more closely (assume that is where you found this.)

Larry

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Costco has vinyl? Wow. Need to look at the book section more closely (assume that is where you found this.)

Larry
That is indeed where I found it. Out goes the shiny silver disc and in comes vinyl. They dont even sell DVD players anymore at the one here.
Anyhow, that was the only vinyl they had at the time.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing