FS: Pure Sound A30 integrated amp and Pure Sound L10 preamplifier

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Dear All,
I am selling my Pure Sound A30 integrated amp and my Pure Sound L10 preamplifier. Both are in excellent condition (8/10) and come with owners manual and remoted control (for the L10...A30 does not have one). I do not have the original packaging but I will pack them extremely well or can be hand delivered if you are living in Europe.

The sound of the A30 is pretty amazing for the price. It is detailed, has presence and creates a convincing soundstage. Tonally it has most of the elements right, especially in Triode mode. It produces 30 watts UL and 18 watts Triode, which was no problem driving either my Odeons (98db/watt) or my Reference 3a speakers (92db/watt).

The L10 preamplifier is real gem and will outperform many much more expensive preamps that are out there. It is also very heavy for a preamp (nearly 20Kg) and this is because of all the iron inside. It has two power transformers, 2 large chokes and 2 output tranformers. The sound is smooth and refined with powerful bass drive. Very dimensional and palpable with images and soundstage. Short of spending over $6K you won't find anything better IMO.

I can send high resolution photos upon request.

Asking price for the A30 is $900 and for the L10 $1400. I can ship anywhere in the world but be aware that they are running on 240V and not US 120V. US buyers would need to have a step up transformer.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing